Tell us about life changes within 30 days. Life events that can affect your health insurance coverage include:
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- Changes in your income
- If your yearly income estimate goes down or your household size gets bigger, you could qualify for more savings than you’re getting now. This could lower what you pay in monthly premiums.
- If your yearly income estimate goes up or your household size goes down, you may qualify for less savings than you’re getting now.
- If you don’t report the change, you could have to repay tax credits when you file your federal tax return.
Update your account online, with a broker or assister, or over the phone:
Report changes online
Talk to a broker or assister
Call our Customer Service Center at 855-752-6749
We can help you update your account.
Do you have other health coverage options now?
If you have the option to enroll in other health coverage, like Health First Colorado, (Colorado’s Medicaid program), Medicare or job-based health insurance, call us right away at 855-PLANS-4-YOU, or login to your account to make updates.
Do you qualify for financial help now?
If you are not currently receiving tax credits or financial help to lower your monthly payments and your income has changed, you can quickly check if you qualify for financial help and view the plans available to you.
It’s important to know that all health and dental insurance plans through Connect for Health Colorado include free preventive services (called essential health benefits) and coverage for preexisting conditions.
Dental and vision insurance
Protecting your eyes and teeth are important parts of overall health. Like medical plans, dental and vision plans help you pay for services and preventive care. The good news? You can buy a dental and vision plan at any time!
Health Reimbursement Account
Have you received contributions from your employer in a Health Reimbursement Account? Call our Service Center to determine how these funds interact with your marketplace plan – 855-752-6749